Hello!
Is there an easy way to show a list of all tasks that were created by me and assigned to others?
Thanks in advance,
Christian
Hi Christian,
so you already tried the task report macro in Confluence and figured it's not meeting your requirements right? Can relate I doubt there's an easy way to exclude for example the currentUser from the task report as assignee. Others were suggesting trying to filter the task report table with an table filter app. But I'm not sure if that worked.
Best, Max
Hello Max!
Thanks a lot for your suggestion - it works.
I fiddled around with the filter macro, but I didn't realized that there is a NOT-option.
Solution is:
Create a task report
Use a filter on assignee. Reverse that filter. Select myself. Save.
Hi Christian, great to hear that it worked for you
Hi Christian
We have the same requirement here, but we were not able to fix it by your description.
Could you please give me some more details, on what has to be done, because we don't even know how to 'use a filter on assignee'.
Thank you very much,
Timur
Hi Timur,
In this case filter is the Table Filter macro: you need to wrap Task Report macro with Table Filter macro, then add dropdown filter for Assignee column where you can select user names or a keyword @currentUser to show tasks assigned to logged in user.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.