Hi,
We use Tempo plugin.
I'm not sure how related it is, but I'm trying to get a report of how much hours my group members had worked during the last week.
I want to get the results grouped by Product Line which is a custom field.
Thanks,
Within the Tempo plugin in settings, add the custom fields to be part of the report (in my example: Product Line).
From now on, all Tempo reports will include the selected custom fields, which you can group by them.
Regards,
Janiv.
Via the database or JQL?
JQL is better.
Thanks
How to add available custom field with tempo?
Unfortunately that only allows the field to be included in xml/csv/xlsx exports, not to be used to "group by" in custom reports in Tempo.
Hey
I've followed the discussion and your needs are exactly the cause of why we developed our own app for reporting. Would you mind testing our app Exply for JIRA (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216773/exply-dashboards-charts-reports) that is specially made for reporting/controlling of JIRA and Tempo data?
I would love to hear your feedback and maybe you could join us as additional "friendly customers" to develop Exply further with real-world input Just send me a PM or email to fabian@exply.io
Hope to hear from you soon!
Fabian from Exply
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.