Hi folks,
I am running into problems running the sql plugin. My problem may be a limitation I dont know about but perhaps you know a way. What I am trying to do is build a list containing page title, author, creationdate, number of likes, labels etc.
To solve this I want to use temp tables. This works fine if I run the query directly on my database. If I put this query inside the plugin it just wont work. I found out that I can only put 1 query inside the plugin.
What does not work is something like this (a simple example):
CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE tmp_test
(c1 BIGINT NOT NULL,
c2 VARCHAR (255),
PRIMARY KEY (c1));
INSERT INTO tmp_test (c1, c2) VALUES (1,'A'),(2,'B');
SELECT * FROM tmp_test;
As soon as I split it up into three separate macro steps it works (If I dont use temp tables).
Is this how it should work or am I missing something? We are running Confluence 4.3.2 against MySQL.
Thanks, Bruce