Hi,
is there any pluggin that have a field within a ticket where the user can scribble a signature to receive and return a product?
While I have not used any of these personally I did find a few different plugins on https://marketplace.atlassian.com/ that should be able to do this with Jira.
I hope this helps.
Andy
Thanks, Electronic Signature Fields and Electronic Signature don't fit the requirement since the user has to physically sign with its finger or an electronic pen, no login.
DocuSign is a good approach but involves more work for the agents.
I was looking for some plugin that just allow the user to make a draw/scribble on a field to capture the signature.
Hi, i need same thing. Can you share if you found something?
Hasn't found anything yet.
I have also been looking for this for quite some time. We do field service work and use Jira as a Jobsheet record system. We need to get customers signature at the end of the job as proof that we where on site and the customer was happy with the works.
Any luck as we want same thing?
We are also looking for the same thing ... any news ?
I stopped looking for it, I you find something please let me know.
Hello Robert
I have the same requirement as you as we have field services going out to the customer and still have not found a solution for signatures, which leads me to my next question.
I would like to ask do you use time tracking and travel tracking IE Miles/KM traveled to site when field services go out to customers, if so please can you share your solution.
Regards
Ricardo Da Silva
I am searching for the same. i would like to have technicians to let signoff the issues reported by the customers. The only thing i search is to add assets and then sign for getting the new devices.
we use worklog for travel time and labour. Charge flat rates for local work and per hour travelled for out of area.
we dont log KM as we do over 60 000km a year a dont need to for tax purposes.
+1 looking for the same as well
Hi, please take a look at our app that does this: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1234728?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
We have released it to assist some of our customers who we are helping with field service management implementations.
If you have any comments, please let us know.
Hi, BDQ have developed an app exactly for this. Please take a look: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1234728?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Hi, please take a look at our app that may meet your requirements:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1234728?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
If you are still looking for an app to fill that need, I may have the solution for you. An app from Atlassian Solution Partners BDQ called Real Signature. You can find it here
BDQ have just released an app for Jira that allows you to add real in-person signatures to Jira tasks and requests. It's called Real Signature, you can find it in the Atlassian Marketplace.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.