I have a number of spaces that I am attempting to consolidate into one space (yahoo! corporate restructuring!)
Something is not working with my methodology for doing this. I am doing the following:
- In the source space, Space Tools -> Content Tools -> Export
- Select XML and do either type of export
- Check that the zip file has been created. File is in the form 'Confluence-space-export-090512-10.xml.zip'
- In the destination space, Space Tools -> Content Tools -> Import
- Provide the path to the temp directory
- The import fails
Looking at the atlassian-confluence.log, I am getting an index out of bounds exception:
2018-01-31 09:26:34,325 ERROR [http-nio-8443-exec-12] [confluence.spaces.actions.ImportPagesAction] execute An error occurred importing: /var/atlassian/application-data/confluence/temp/Confluence-space-export-092549-8.xml.zip
-- space: 29229057 | url: /spaces/doimportpages.action | traceId: f45ea36c4c8c9666 | userName: admin | referer: https://confluence.cbts.cinbell.com/spaces/importpages.action?key=DTS | action: doimportpages
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.owasp.validator.html.ScanException: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
I get the same issue with version 6.2.3 and 6.7.0.
Am I doing something wrong? If so, what do you recommend?