Every time I try to reply on this page: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-questions/Scriptrunner-getting-linked-issues/qaq-p/715460 I get:ErrorYour message was not accepted. Check for invalid HTML or try reposting as plain text.but I am only posting plain text!This is using Chrome Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)What's going wrong ?I had the same problem posting on this forum, but it seems to work in Edge
Posting answers in Community works fine now.
Thanks again for reporting this.
Hi Chris,
Thanks for letting us know. We are investigating this and will keep you posted once we have more news.
Same behaviour for me on any question I open, tried in Chrome, Safari and Firefox
Now it works again, great!
Working for me now too
I'm getting this problem when trying to post a picture.
Here's the page I'm trying to add the picture to.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Teamwork-discussions/Northern-Virginia-Atlassian-User-Group/m-p/460635#M1
MacOSX, Chrome 66.
no you are wrong
I'm getting this error when trying to post an answer to: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/How-can-I-add-an-automated-sequence-to-send-an-email-when-I-move/qaq-p/1584735#M40698I've tried everything
This is a continuing problem.
ATLASSIAN: You are going to drive people AWAY from answering community questions if you keep REJECTING their posts for NO GOOD REASON.
I recently created a reply using only typed text and WYSIWYG - no copy/paste, no unusual characters, ho HTML, nothing weird at all. Yet it utterly prevented me from posting, and then yelled at me for posting the same thing too many times. See screenshot below.
It's pretty damn frustrating when we're trying help your customers with problems that they're having with your products -- for FREE.
Tell me what's wrong with this text:
Getting this kind of error: There was invalid HTML in the message body that has been removed. If you're posting a link, add the hyperlink using the editor. More details here.Has anybody know a workaround to manage this issue for today?
I still get this error from time to time, when posting plaintext replies on Atlassian Community. It's making it difficult to help our shared customers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.