unable to find some windows AD users in People Directory, not all of them, just a few of
Hi Tom,
Have those users logged in personally to Confluence yet? A user won't show in People Directory unless they have a profile page yet, and that occurs once they've logged in for the first time.
Otherwise I would try these steps below:
You can also try by accessing their profile URL directly, such as:
https://CONFLUENCE_BASE_URL/display/~<username>
And then see if they start to appear for you.
Regards,
Shannon
Dear Shannon,
I have tried the "Workaround 2", but it didn't solve my problem, below are the error logs:
WARN [Caesium-1-1] [search.lucene.queue.JournalIndexTaskQueue] lambda$flushQueue$1 Failed to process index task for entry 'JournalEntry{id=80270, journalId=JournalIdentifier{journalName=main_index}, creationDate=2018-02-06 09:22:52.724, type=REINDEX_ALL_USERS, message=null}': Only the latest version of a searchable is supported.java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Only the latest version of a searchable is supported.
WARN [Caesium-1-1] [confluence.impl.hibernate.ConfluenceHibernateTransactionManager] doRollback Performing rollback. Transactions:->[com.atlassian.confluence.search.lucene.LuceneIndexManager.flushQueue]: PROPAGATION_REQUIRED,ISOLATION_DEFAULT (Session #750538312)[null]: PROPAGATION_REQUIRES_NEW,ISOLATION_DEFAULT (Session #503040205)[null]: PROPAGATION_REQUIRES_NEW,ISOLATION_DEFAULT (Session #1144345528)2018-02-06 09:22:59,492 WARN [Caesium-1-1] [confluence.impl.search.IndexFlushScheduler] lambda$new$1 Failed to flush index queue LuceneIndexFlusher, retry in 10sorg.springframework.transaction.UnexpectedRollbackException: Transaction rolled back because it has been marked as rollback-only
Thank you. Were you able to verify if the users had ever logged in and attempted to reach their profile directly? If they have not, once you access their profile directly it will propagate the entry in People Directory.
Otherwise, I would recommend that you try to rebuild the index from scratch and see if that helps your issue.
If none of this works, can you please let me know what database and version you're using? I can use this information to focus my search for you a bit more.
Hi Shannon,
Let me try rebuild the index this weekend, I will post the result here once I have done it.
Thanks for your kindly help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.