Hi,
I have product backlog listed in a board in one project. I want to select items from it create a sprint backlog and then start the sprint. How do I do that?
are you able to create a SCRUM board? You added the label "Jira Core" - if you don't have the "Jira Software" edition, you can't create a SCRUM board with sprints.
I can create a scrum board using "create board" option that allows to create scrum, kanban and agility board,,,I have included stories in Scrum board and calling it as product backlog...if I have to choose some stories from it and create a sprint backlog...can you suggest how to do the same...Thx for the revert.
OK, then you have to create a sprint and add your stories to that sprint. That's it.
That's what you might call a sprint backlog, the issues added to a sprint.
This documentation might also help you:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-user-s-guide/working-with-sprints
How to differentiate a Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and Actual Sprint in JIRA?
I know that for a new scrum board, we can add as many stories/issues into a backlog. From the backlog we will create a sprint. But where do I differentiate that this set is a Product Backlog and this is the slice of a Sprint backlog.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.