When I try to connect JIRA Helpdesk to Exchange pop account I get this error:
any idea how to resolve this?
Dear @Sveinbjorn Nikulasson,
it looks like the TLS version of the JVM (where Jira is executed) is not accepted by the Exchange server. Best you ask your Exchange admin what is the correct TLS setting.
It's also possible the the Exchange serve r is outdated and is not supporting any of the protocols Jira offers.
So long
Thomas
you didn't came back. Have you fixed your problem, meanwhile? How can I help you further?
Hi,, thank you for your reply,, I finally managed to connect via IMAP to the server, after adding the server certificate to the java certificate store.
Now my only problem is that after upgrading No tickets are created because of some missing permissions in helpdesk application..
Sveinbjorn
Ops - but this is another question where you have to start a new thread.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.