Hi Friends
I tried to get this information in Bitbucket documentation but could not find conclusive information.
Does Bitbucket Cloud allows VPN tunneling ?
Does it employ IPSec ?
Please help me with some links to documentation if it supports VPN.
Hi Gaurav,
Bitbucket Cloud is a hosted service that allows access via HTTPS and SSH only. There is no way to connect to Bitbucket Cloud via VPN.
Cheers,
Christian
Premier Support Engineer
Atlassian
To clarify a little bit: you can connect to Bitbucket Cloud using HTTPS and SSH *through* a VPN tunnel, but you can't connect one end of your tunnel to Bitbucket Cloud.
Hi,
How i can perform a VPN tunnel with Bitbucket Cloud ? Any documentation ?
What are you trying to do?
I want to redirect an Azure subscription through on premise VPN so IP whitelist feature of BitBucket Cloud will allow us to limit access. Does BitBucket has instructions for such case?
Thanks
My team connects from a corporate VPN, in Bitbucket whitelist I added the IPv4 and Ipv6 of the VPN, but after a few hours Bitbucket rejects the connections.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.