Greetings,
We have set up an issue collector and displays beautifully on every page. The problem that we're facing is the Confirmation/Thank you message that pops up after the feedback form has been submitted. How can we customize the message from being too detailed (your feedback has been recorded in Machina-366) or removing it altogether? Ideally would be to keep the title of the message and get rid of the body. Thanks!
You can customize this message. but you have modify the jira-issue-collector-plugin jar. This jar is available @ /atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/atlassian-bundled-plugins
By updating collector.plugin.template.thanks.recorded property in i18n.properties file, you can achieve this.
Thank you! Where exactly can I find this file in a web based Jira?
Did you figure out how to do this? I'm trying to do the same thing.
Thanks
Wendy
Any update on this issue for Jira Cloud?
I've tried this and double checked that the file has been modified properly. I also rebooted the server after, however the changes don't reflect in my form.
Am I missing something?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.