how to setup federation using multiple jira instances,please provide step by step documentation.
Hi Indra,
There are several possibilities to work with multiple JIRA Instances.
The first step is to set up an application link. See here for the documentation: Using AppLinks to link to other applications and Application Links Documentation
I found an article in the Atlassian knowledge base about this topic: Federating Jira - Managing Multiple Instances
And K15t has an add-on to synchronize multiple JIRAs: Backbone Issue Sync for Jira
Finding the best solution depends on your requirements. I hope the linked resources help you.
Cheers Niklas
Thanks Niklas,
Only administrators manage to access multiple instances or any other normal users can access?
I think normal users can n't manage multiple instances,is it right?
I am afraid yes, you surely need admin privileges to set up and manage any kind of Application Links.
Access for users depends on the user base in each JIRA and permission settings.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.