I have pull request with 9 files - 7 of them I can browse normally, for 2 (class and it's test) I get "Server unreachable" error.
Hi Ewa,
This error usually means that something went wrong on the server side. Your best course of action would be to perform the action again and then to immediately check the <BitbucketHome>/log/atlassian-bitbucket.log file to see what underlying error occurs.
Cheers,
Christian
Premier Support Engineer
Atlassian
Could you please define <BitbucketHome>? Maybe I assumed bad because I have a 404 there. May be the case that I don't have permissions.
<BitbucketHome> (and the entire location I quoted above) refers to the location of the Bitbucket home directory on the filesystem of the machine where Bitbucket Server is installed.
ChristianPremier Support Engineer
This question comes up when you google for this problem, so I thought it would be nice to add a possible solution. This was caused for us by an overeager ad-blocker, that only blocked files in an `analytics` directory. For these files we got the 'server unreachable' error, not for any others in the same repository. White-listing the bitbucket instance solved it for us.
I came across this problem and it was due to the browser plugin: uBlockOrigin. If you have this, disable for your domain and you should be good.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.