Dear Team,
The new interface for Cloud version is beautiful and easy to use.
So, when to update the new interface for Server & Data Center version like Cloud version?
Cheers,
Tuyn Doan
It's a long way away. When I asked, the only thing I could get was "very unlikely before the next US summit"
Thanks @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
So, It's a long way away.
This is one thing I feel is not good!
I'm not sure, there are a LOT of people who really dislike the new interface on Cloud. Atlassian need to get it right before inflicting it on Server users.
Personally, I don't think it's any good yet. It doesn't expose the search properly, and the loss of the page tree in Confluence until you've gone four clicks down to a place where you don't really need it much is pretty wrong.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.