A few days ago I created my Atlassian account and subscribed to Jira and Confluence. That day I invited three people and when doing so I was allowed to enter their full name as part of the invitation process. However yesterday I was going to invite a new user but now the only thing I can provide is the email. The full name is entered automatically being a copy of the email address. When I try to edit it, it's grayed out. There are a few posts about a workaround via doing an inspect, but while it allows editing the grayed out field, the new value is not actually entered in the system and the full name does not get updated.
I'm trying to understand why at first I could provide full names when inviting and a couple day later, I can't do that anymore. And also, why when I try to edit the full name, why is this not allowed? looks clumsy.