I am trying configure pipleline to post to Google Storage.I follow the direction here:https://cloud.google.com/solutions/continuous-delivery-bitbucket-app-engine\\ Admittedly I am not using App Engine.I have the environmental variables defined as directed in the documentation above at my bitbucket global level.Here is my pipeline yaml:pipelines:default:- step:script:- echo "Everything is awesome in Master"branches:staging:- step:script:# Downloading the Google Cloud SDK- curl -o /tmp/google-cloud-sdk.tar.gz https://dl.google.com/dl/cloudsdk/channels/rapid/downloads/google-cloud-sdk-155.0.0-linux-x86_64.tar.gz\\ - tar -xvf /tmp/google-cloud-sdk.tar.gz -C /tmp/- /tmp/google-cloud-sdk/install.sh -q- source /tmp/google-cloud-sdk/path.bash.inc- gcloud -v# package up the application for deployment- gsutil -m cp -r *.html gs://staging.reselbob.comHere is the output within the pipleline:+ gsutil -m cp -r *.html gs://staging.reselbob.comCopying file://index.html [Content-Type=text/html]...Copying file://error.html [Content-Type=text/html].../ [0/2 files][ 0.0 B/ 160.0 B] 0% Done / [0/2 files][ 0.0 B/ 160.0 B] 0% Done ServiceException: 401 Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.create access to staging.reselbob.com/index.html.ServiceException: 401 Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.create access to staging.reselbob.com/error.html.CommandException: 2 files/objects could not be transferred.Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated. I've been at this for a while.Bob
I figure it out. The answer can be found here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48465174/can-anybody-recommend-an-automated-way-to-deploy-code-from-a-branch-in-bitbucket
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.