Or is it possible to go beyond that now? The most recent answer I found online was from 2016. We need between 3000 and 4000 users.
Look here https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/pricing?tab=self-hosted 10000+ are possible.
Yes, they are still limited.
There was a talk at the last summit about aiming for 5,000 for the next Summit, but I don't know how far Atlassian have got with that (it's definitely not there yet)
Sorry - that was for server. Cloud Confluence limit is at 2000.
Due to recent Intel CPU bug they may decrease the limit
Very true, that could really hurt their capacity. I suspect it may have added quite a lot of lead-time to any planned increase in numbers!
Thanks all for your replies. Seems strange that the cloud version is more challenged with scale than non-cloud. Good points on probability of having to wait a bit longer for increased numbers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.