Say I have five projects, each with its own workflow. I have 15 resolutions defined, and only three apply to any given project, but currently all of them show in the resolutions field for all projects.
I found the documentation for jira.field.resolution.include, but before I start down that road (since I actually have way more than five projects), I want to get my mind clear on how it works.
If I use the include for three resolutions in a transition in project A's workflow, do I also need to exclude the remaining 12 transitions that don't apply to project A?
If the answer to that is no, can I use include in some projects and exclude in others? Or does it have to stay consistent? Example: project A actually uses 10 of 15 resolutions, so it would be easier to exclude the unused ones than to include the used ones. But project B only uses 3 of 15, so it's easier to include 3 than exclude 12.
If I use include/exclude for one project's workflow, do I need to use it for all of them?