In out company we have the first level support, who recieves all the tickets.
When they are not able to solve the issue or if its something that belongs to second level or the other support team they escalate the ticket to them.
My question is. How can I have different SLAs depending on the group that has the ticket.
For example:
I have ticket A with an SLA of 4 hours.
First level, after 3 hours reviewing noticed that this is an issue for second level and they give the ticket to them.
Second level, of course, have their own times to review tickets but if they get the ticket with 1 hour SLA remaining I have a problem because they didn't have the time needed to review (lets say 3 hours) and I'll get contaminated statistics.
Is there some way that the SLA changes when is being passed to another resolution area?
Thanks!