I have followed the instructions in this beginners tutorial:
https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/Writing+a+Plugin+Gadget+that+Shows+Days+Left+in+a+Version
When I do atlas-run, I get a build error:
POM 'com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin' not found in repository: Unable to download the artifact from any repository
Can anyone help, please?
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Error building POM (may not be this project's POM). Project ID: com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin Reason: POM 'com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin' not found in repository: Unable to download the artifact from any repository com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin:pom:3.0.4 from the specified remote repositories: atlassian-plugin-sdk (file://C:\Users\evmss27\atlassian-plugin-sdk/repository) , central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2), atlassian-public (https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public) for project com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin
Hey Paul,
Are you behing a firewall? Most likely that you are unable to connect to the remote repository.
You can manually download the plugin from here although if this is the first time you are running the atlas commands, maven needs a lot of dependencies.
https://maven.atlassian.com/content/repositories/public/maven/maven-jira-plugin/
And here is how to install a jar
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-3rd-party-jars-local.html
Have a look on similar question https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/31065/atlas-create-jira-plugin-not-able-to-download-repositories
Hope this helps you
Patina
can you share your pom.xml?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.