We are using the status macro to add some tags in Confluence (cloud) page.
We know that you can find pages containing that macro with:
macroName:status
But how can we find the content of the status?
Hi Yves,
The content of the status macro is not currently searchable. There's a feature request for this below:
I do know that Stiltsoft makes an add-on that you can use with tables including status macro, and this might help you in some way?
Regards,
Shannon
Thank you Shannon,
This will allow me to ... stop searching ...
Yves
No worries, Yves! I tried a few different methods but I was not successful in any of them.
If you had Server you might be able to search in the database but I don't think this would meet your requirements for the feature.
Another way would be to use the REST API but like we say in French it's a cannon to kill a fly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.