I tried to use log scanner within Atlassian Support Tools, but it started 0% then stay at 0% and running forever, confluence 3.5.17 version is used, any ideas? Thanks
Just in case anyone has the same problem again, here is the solution from Atlassian, hope it helps:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Hercules+Log+Scanner+Unable+to+Proceed+Past+Zero
Hi Sherry,
Could you try cleaning the re-indexing and cleaning the cache and see if the problem persists?
I added proxy host to allow the instance to reach Atlassian servers (which initially I intended to make the plugins searchable) and it fixed the log scanner in our JIRA (v4.3) and confluence (3.5.17).
But now I have a jira test instance (upgraded to 5.1.8) still doesn't work. Any idea? Thanks
It should be the same. Can you check what does the logs say when you attempy a scan? Does the search in Manage Plugins work in the test system?
Thanks, Renjith. Yes, I did the same to the test 5.1.8 and I can manage plugins now, but the scan still doesn't work. I could not find any error in the log.
What does the log scan screen say? Can you post a screeshot?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.