I am looking for a Confluence solution to a problem. We are currently looking to create an Awards Nomination form, collect the data for voting on an Award winner.
We use ConfiForms for collecting that kind of data in our environment. It is a super powerful add-on and can do so many different kinds of things. It is by far the most useful add-on we have purchased for Confluence. Some other ones that I am aware of are Forms for Confluence and Easy Forms for Confluence.
Thank you Davin for your feedback. I will take a look. Do you have any examples that you can share. Best Regards,
No, our Confluence is an internal network only installation.
Thank you.
Hi Shirley,
If you find that Confiforms is more than what you need, you might also consider the free Multivote app. Inserting a new user is a little more difficult, but voting is super easy.
I'll take a look. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.