Hello,
I have installed confluence. After I set up the Database Connection (MS SQL 2014) I get the following message at every start of confluence:
HTTP Status 500 - com.atlassian.spring.container.ComponentNotFoundException: Failed to find component: Error creating bean with name 'i18NBean' defined in class path resource [i18NContext.xml]: Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [com.atlassian.confluence.util.i18n.I18NBean]: Factory method 'getI18NBean' threw exception; nested exception is java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: org.springframework.dao.InvalidDataAccessResourceUsageException: could not extract ResultSet; SQL [n/a]; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not extract ResultSet
type Exception report
message com.atlassian.spring.container.ComponentNotFoundException: Failed to find component: Error creating bean with name 'i18NBean' defined in class path resource [i18NContext.xml]: Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [com.atlassian.confluence.util.i18n.I18NBean]: Factory method 'getI18NBean' threw exception; nested exception is java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: org.springframework.dao.InvalidDataAccessResourceUsageException: could not extract ResultSet; SQL [n/a]; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not extract ResultSet
description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception
note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/8.0.43 logs.
Apache Tomcat/8.0.43