We are using Bob Swift's Run and SQL macros and trying to do something that seems would be pretty straight forward, however we are hitting a snag. The functionality we are trying is to use a run macro with form to obtain user input parameters. The parameters are passed into the SQL query to perform a select (dup check).
I would like to evaluate the sql reply inside the run macro and if we get a hit present a 'object exists' message, else if we do not get a hit - insert into the db with the user parameters and present a 'object inserted' message.
I have tried putting a groovy macro inside the run macro to drive the if/then but the run macro does not seem to like that. Has anyone done something similar? I know this has to be able to be done I am just missing something in front of my nose.