If I move pages in a page tree (i.e., move a child page to a different parent), will someone's bookmark to that page update to the new location? What edits could cause a bookmark to break?
Changing the name of a page (fortunately they are unique within a space, or I could not say that) or the space it is in may break bookmarks. Moving it within a space will not do any damage.
Yeah renaming seems to cause problems. I was able to move it to another section without issues but I didn't know how much I could restructure pages before it started to affect the overall hierarchy.
You should only worry about "rename page" (which only affects the "friendly" url - the page retains its short url on the page-information tab, and its page id which you can always use to get to view or edit), and when you move a page from one space to another (again, short url and id don't change, just the friendly one)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.