I wonder if anyone can help me with this as I've been tearing my hair out as to why the autotransition listener is working most of the time, but missing issues occasionally on our helpdesk.
I have set it like this:
- Action ID101
- Event ID6
- Only do when current user is in (Multi-) User Picker custom field:customfield_10110
- Only do when current user is the Reporter?true
- Project KeyIS
- Status10004
customfield_10110 is a field for Additional Reporters. This picks up most new comments on issues from reporters and transitions them back to 'In Progress' so we can investigate. It seems to be working most of the time, but not all of the time. I've tried enabling debugging in the logs for the com.atlassian.jira.toolkit.listener.AutoTransitionListener class, but this doesn't seem to help.
How could I debug this and/or fix this problem?
Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help!