Hello,
I am project admin (but not Jira admin) and no matter what I try I can't seem to figure out why I can't edit the due date field.
I've done the following:
1. Board > Configure > Issue Detail View > Date Fields > added Due Date
2. Checked permissions in project settings to see who has permissions to schedule issue and it says "Application access (Any logged in user)"
3. Went to Issue Detail View and attempted to edit it from here.
When I create a new issue the due date field is not there. When I view the details in the sidebar there is a field that says "due" but it is not editble. When I look at the full details (full screen version) the "due" field is not even there. And finally no edit views show a field at all.
The only thing left that I can think of / have read in others' questions is that the Project Settings > Fields configuration may not have Due Date added to the correct screens? But, when I look it says it is on 89 screens.
Can any one offer any other explanations or confirm the screen issue? If it's the latter I'll have to contact one of our Jira admins.
Thanks in advance!