Hi - I wanted to remove the clone and duplicates issue within JIRA Core Project Managment (Cloud), so users wouldn't use it. So I deleted the options from Issue Linking. However, now I need to restore and add them back. How can I do that?
Thanks
Go to the same place you removed them from and look for "add".
You have destroyed the old data though, so you won't get any historic links back.
Thanks Nic. I did it in our sandbox, so hopefully its okay. When I go back to 'add' them.
Clone
is cloned by
Cloned
then 'Add'. it shows up, but when I attempt to clone an issue is states:
The clone link type "Cloners" does not exist. A link to the original issue will not be created.
You've called the link type "Clone", the clone process is expecting one called "Cloners"
Thanks Nic! It worked. btw, do you know is you can disable (i.e. not show up for the users) all the linked features (e.g. clone, duplicates, etc..) except for 'relates to'? And do they all perform the same function?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.