My plan was to use components to categories a issue in the project, but it is not available in JQL. Why not?
Components are certainly queryable by JQL.
Try the following query:
component is EMPTY
Does it return any results?
Now try:
component is not EMPTY
What about the results of this one?
By the way, note that components need to be created in a per project basis before they are available in JQL.
The creation of components in a project requires Administer Projects permission, which is usually granted to users with the Administrators project role (check if that's the case in the project's permission scheme).
You are correct, it is there. What it was not there when I wrote it. Honestly. Category was there.....then whatever. Since I did not take a picture, I can't provide.
Regardless...thank you very much for replying. You are right.
Rena
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.