Online help guide says -
Space Tools > Content Tools > Trash
But I see no 'Trash' option here? I am trying to restore a deleted requirements page.
According to the documentation, you must be a space admin in order to restore pages (and probably to see the "Trash" tab):
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/delete-or-restore-a-page-139429.html#DeleteorRestoreaPage-Restoredeletedpages
Hi Matt,
the menu is in the same place in the space administration:
But as Stephen pointed out, you have to be an administrator of that space / need the "Admin" permission for that space.
Max
Hello! I`m Admin and I cant find Space Tools. I have vertical panel on left side. And I dont know how to switch it for upside like on your screenshot.
I have the vertical panel too.
If you go to the created Space, then click "Space Settings," the horizontal bar with the "Content Tools" tab will show up.
Good!, thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.