Hi,
I am trying to update the license key for the Confluence plugins using the RestApi,
however I am getting a 403 error.
I am the admin and have validated the base url.
The code is :
- name: Apply Licenses fileuri: url: "https://confluence/plugins/1.0/com.atlassian.confluence.extra.team-calendars/license" method: PUTuser: adminusername password: adminpassword force_basic_auth: yesbody: "{\"rawLicense\":\" {{ LIC_KEY }} \"} | to_json" HEADER_Accept: "application/json" HEADER_Content-Type: "application/vnd.atl.plugins+json" #status_code: 200,202 validate_certs: Falseregister: plugin_license_statewhere LIC_KEY is a string that contains the license key.Thanks.J
Hi Crystal,
It looks like someone else from your organization is working with our support team on this same issue so as soon as that investigation is complete we can circle back to this thread to let the Community know the resolution.
There is also a possibility someone from the Community will help out next week, but I wanted to make sure you had a response on your post before the weekend.
Thanks,
Ann
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.