Confluence Server 6.4.3:
Has anyone ever seen the following behavior?
Normally, when I bring up a document and click on an attachment, a simple filename appears on top. e.g.
VendorConfigOptions.PNG * [v.1 current]
However, without anyone changing the attachments, a large # of them now display their filename as follows (where documents.mycompany.com is our Wiki).
https://documents.mycompany.com/download/attachments/28213843/VendorConfigOptions.PNG%28Rev_20170525%29.png?version=1&modificationDate=1495715824613&api=v2
Based on spot checks, the problem may have started after we upgraded from 6.1.1. to 6.4.3. The only commonality I see is docs modified after the upgrade date, even if the image itself was not touched.
The ModificationDate (per Atlassian) is in Epoch Format. Based on three spot checks, this date matches the date on the Attachments page, within a minute.
While I see the images in my document now, if our Admins would change our root to (e.g.)
info.mycompany.com, I'm concerned the links would break.
Bottom line:
1. How could the above have occurred?
2. Can it be fixed?
Many thanks for any info you can provide.