I did an export of my production confluence which has its internal user directory turned off, and is looking at Jira for its users. This instance has a server running the application and a separate server running the DB (as suggested for production instances).
I am trying to stand up a dev environment, but have selected a trial instance (Cant remember if that is what its called, but the non-production option, where there is no dedicated DB server). I looked through some of the logs, and it looks like the import may have hung at one point, but the instance is still running it seems.
My question is:
1. How can I set my internal user directory (while there is no dedicated DB server) without being able to access the GUI
2. How can I set my sysadmin password without being able to log into Confluence (without dedicated db server). I have found this article, but it didnt seem to work https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/restore-passwords-to-recover-admin-user-rights-158390.html