Platform:
- Confluence 5.10.2
- CentOS 7.2.1511
We see several pages that seem to be empty with the content:
Unknown macro: 'numberedheadings'
If I look back in the history of the page I see one change where the page goes from lots of content to just the error message.
I'm assuming that the reason all content is gone is that this container works as a macro, ie. the original content of the page was pasted into the macro and that it is stored as XHTML content inside an XML element that's in a different namespace?
Is there some way to recover the XHTML content? Or is the version before the macro was introduced the last version that is available?
It is possible that Confluence has been upgraded after the numberedheadings was introduced on the page, and that the numberedheadings macro wasn't present in the new confluence at the time of the import. If this is the case, would that affect whether the content is actually present or not?
Thanks!
- Steinar