Hi All,
I've been having an issue within Service Desk Cloud that is frustrating me to the very core and I can't find anything online to help fix it.
The problem is we use 2 separate project roles (Service Desk Customer and Service Desk Team).
When a Customer creates a ticket and adds another customer as a participant they are able to see this under their customer portal - This is fine
But when a Service Desk Team member raises a ticket and adds a customer as a participant, they are unable to see this within their service desk portal. However the configuration is shared between another service desk which is working properly.
I've tried playing with issue security and adding the Service Desk Team members to Service Desk Customers as well. Other than this I couldn't find a way to sort this out
I would appreciate any help on the matter.
Thanks