I configured jira to serve via https as per guide. Tried 2 way :
1. with nginx proxy (https). no luck.
2. configured https directly with tomcat connector with java keystore. same issue.
However, If I tried directly with http works well.
Your Jira system does not have the right keys installed to access itself. You'll need to get the right keys installed (and remember they are client keys, not server)
sorry for delay to post. It's got fixed by installed public signed ssl certificate. Just keep in mind, it won't work for self signed certificate.
I am sorry. I am not clear . What you mean keys ? RSA key ??
if you have a link can you share me , I don’t much have tomcat experience
I think this link can help solving the issue you have: How to fix gadget titles showing as __MSG_gadget,
If JIRA is served with a self-signed certificate that doesn't exist in its own trust store, the following command can be used for importing the cert:
<jira_install_directory>/jre/bin/keytool -import -alias <your_jira> -file <cert_path>/<cert_name>.cert --keystore <jira_install_directory>/jre/lib/security/cacerts
I had such issues before - i just imported my certs to JIRA keystore.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.