I've wrote the following JQL and I need to get a same result as this from a MySQL query (our Jira Service Desk's database is MySQL).
project = "ITZone Software Support" and created >= 2017-10-1 and created <= 2017-12-31 and Organizations = ("Mcs Coca Cola", "Mcs Estates", "Mcs Holding", "Mcs Property HRM", "Mcs International")
The tricky part is the Organizations, the jiraissue table doesn't have a field named Organization or Organizations, so I tried the following MySQL:
select project.pkey, jiraissue.issuenum, jiraissue.CREATED, AO_54307E_ORGANIZATION.NAME, jiraissue.REPORTER, issuetype.pname, priority.pname,
issuestatus.pname, jiraissue.SUMMARY, round(jiraissue.TIMESPENT/3600) from jiraissue
inner join issuestatus on jiraissue.issuestatus = issuestatus.id
inner join issuetype on jiraissue.issuetype = issuetype.id
inner join priority on jiraissue.priority = priority.id
inner join project on jiraissue.project = project.id
inner join AO_54307E_ORGANIZATION_MEMBER on jiraissue.REPORTER = AO_54307E_ORGANIZATION_MEMBER.USER_KEY
inner join AO_54307E_ORGANIZATION on AO_54307E_ORGANIZATION_MEMBER.ORGANIZATION_ID = AO_54307E_ORGANIZATION.ID
where jiraissue.project = 10000 and jiraissue.created >= '2017-10-1' and jiraissue.created <= '2017-12-31';
But I'm not getting the result I need because our team often create issues on behalf of our customers, so such issues has one of our team members as the reporter but the Organization would be one of our customer companies, thus the above query won't work, Admin/Agent users are not included in the AO_54307E_ORGANIZATION_MEMBER table. So I wonder how the above JQL works? how does it filter by Organization?