For example, in the status column if the status is green, a green box appears with the text "Green" inside the box. How do I change this text to say "Completed" or if it's yellow change the text to "WIP"?
You can edit the macro by clicking on the macro placeholder and select Edit. Have a look at https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/status-macro-223222355.html for the parameters you can set on the macro.
thanks Mikael. Edit only allows a chance for one line item at a time. Is there a way to change it for several items on my page. For example, if I have several tasks that are green, I only have to change the text for one green box to say "Completed" and it will change the rest. Is this even possible?
No, that is not possible. I did a quick search on Marketplace to see if there was an app for it, the closest one I found was this one, Handy macros for Confluence. Not sure if it can do what you are looking for.
Unfortunately it is not possible, but you can easily copy & paste the status macro if you haven't discovered this possibility yet. So maybe that helps a bit if you're reusing the same text.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.