We are using the SD functionality that creates a ticket from an email address.
Is there a way to set up an auto response email that would acknowledge that the customer's email was received and include the ticket number?
TIA
that should be happening already. are you saying it is not?
Correct. The ticket is being created but I am not receiving an acknowledgement.
I am set up as a Customer in the project.
Are you set up outgoing email section?
I have the same issue, I did set the outgoing mail, it uses to send emails before, all of a sudden, Customers who sent the emails are not getting acknowledgments. Please advise
Thanks.
More info please. What about notifications scheme? What you want they receive? Issue Created notifications or what?
Thanks for the quick reply @Evgeniy Russkikh.
My Notification scheme is very simple,
1.When a Customer sends an email: they should get a reply as acknowledgments.
2.When we comment on the Share with Customer Tab, they should get a notification with the comments.
3. When we close the issue, they should get an email for the same.
so on.
So, check is your scheme have issue created, issue commented and issue closed events with reporter in these events. And check that this scheme is assigned to your project.
Maybe some screenshots of your configuration will help us to understand your problem
After deploying Service Desk back in January 2018, I have run into this issue about 3 times - where all email notifications to customers stop going out. After troubleshooting the issue with Atlassian, I found that a simple Jira restart fixed the issue. The next 2 times I went straight for a restart and fixed the issue both times.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.