I've seen topics explaining how to export a list of issues to excel, for example here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/exporting-search-results-to-microsoft-excel-720416693.html.
However, in JIRA Service Desk I don't see the option to export to Excel/CSV/HTML. Is this some option that I can enable somewhere?
It is a Jira Core functionality. You need to open the Issue Navigator to see the export button. Go to Issues -> Search Issues
Somehow looked over the function. Thanks!
You can use this tool : Jira Export Tickets and Comments with attachments
I do not see any such button.
I am facing issues, I used to download the reports every months without problem but today I've tried to download the monthly report and all the information is in only 1 column...any suggestion?
Better Excel Exporter is a Jira that does what its name suggests and it integrates with most of the popular apps, including its integration with Service Desk.
Does it work with Atlassian Cloud?
Not yet, unfortunately.
Please follow this topic to get the updates on its availability: https://midori.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/229992968-Better-Excel-Exporter-for-Jira-Cloud
Hi,
To manage requests in Jira Service Desk, I recommend you to try our app My Requests Extension for Jira Service Desk. It also allows you to export results to .csv file. In case of any questions, don't hesitate to ask
Cheers,
Kate
Oh, an update: Better Excel Exporter works with Jira Cloud!
We released the app for the cloud in 2021 Nov, and many has been actively using it since then.
(Disclaimer: It is a paid and supported app, developed by our team.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.