Hi,
I have an already created Test Run in Jira with Adaptavists Test Management. Now I need to link more test cases to the same Test run but have to do it only via API. I'm using Postman.
I refer the API reference - https://www.kanoah.com/docs/public-api/1.0/ but can not see a solution here since no way to update an existing Test Run via API to link new test cases. Is there any other way to do this ?
Hi @Edu Car,
This is possible since the last release of Test Management for Jira (TM4J) v4.7.0. You can input test results to your test run by using one of these two endpoints:
POST/PUT /testrun/{testRunKey}/testcase/{testCaseKey}/testresult
POST /testrun/{testRunKey}/testresults
If the test result is linked to a test case that doesn't belong to the test run, it will be automatically added to it. So you can, for example, create an empty Test Run and post your test results to it.
Let me know if that's clear enough for you?
Regards,
Vitor
Any update on above issue pls ?
Hi @Vitor Pelizza ,
You mean the full url should be like below or something else.
https://<server>/testrun/{testRunKey}/testcase/{testCaseKey}/testresult
Best Rgds
LahiruW
Hey @[deleted],
As per the documentation, the full URL should be:
http://your-jira-host:port/your-jira-context/rest/atm/1.0/
For example:
POST http://your-jira-base-url/jira/rest/atm/1.0/testrun/{testRunKey}/testcase/{testCaseKey}/testresult
Here is the link to the docs: https://docs.adaptavist.io/tm4j/server/api/v1/
Hope that works fine for you.
Thanks,
I've just replied your question above. Let me know if that works fine
Hi @Vitor Pelizza
Thanks a lot Vitor.Tried using Advanced Rest client , but response gives as '
<span>title></span>Oops, you<span>'</span>ve found a dead link. - JIRA<span></title></span>
:-(
/Lahiru
hey, I have pretty much same problem, I'm using ARC and while I'm trying to use GET method with https://<jira URL>/rest/atm/1/testrun/search/ - I get 404 Not Found error...with 1.0 I get 400 Bad Request, same happens with testplan etc.
Hey Adrian,
The URL having 1.0 is the correct one. What is probably missing here is the search query, for example:
GET https://<jira URL>/rest/atm/1/testrun/search?query=projectKey IN ("JQA", "DEF") AND folder = "/Orbiter/Propellant"
That should work fine. Please take a look on the docs for more query examples:
https://docs.adaptavist.io/tm4j/server/api/v1/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.