hello,
I'm try to create a script field that will give me all the fix version of specif project, based on
Jira project picker field.
so if will select project x i will see all fix version of x project.
how can i create this script field.
Thanks.
Hello,
I am not sure what you mean by all fix versions for x project. But If you want to get all versions for the selected project. The script will be like this
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessorimport com.atlassian.jira.project.Projectdef projectCS = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager().getCustomFieldObjectByName("test_project_picker")def project = issue.getCustomFieldValue(projectCS) as Projectdef versionList = ComponentAccessor.getVersionManager().getVersions(project)return versionList.toString()
@Alexey Matveev
thanks, but I was wrong with my approach to this problem.
the problem is:
The user should select a project from the Jira project picker field.
after the user selects a project he will be able to select the project version from custom
select list field.
so I need another field that will copy the script field value (your answer ) or maybe script listener.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.