Hi,
As being brand new to this, I find it very hard to add simple filters, e.g. Milestone 1, Milestone 2, Milestone 3, etc.
How can I add these filters and apply Milestone numbers to the issues, so it knows what do include?
KR,
Simon
Dear @Simon Knudsen,
do following:
This is fine, if you didn't use the version for its real purpose.
If you cannot take the version, ask an admin to create a custom field(select list) named "milestone" for you (assigned to one of your screens your project is using), with all your milestone names. The JQL then looks like this: milestone = "milestone x"
So long
Thomas
Dear @Simon Knudsen
you didn't come back - could you solve your requirement meanwhile?
Hi Thomas,
Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry about my the late response.
What I am looking to do is adding each milestone as a button as a horizontal line at the top (see attached image):
As you can see, right now I just have a drop down menu.
Can I have buttons next to "Assignee" like "Milestone 1", "Milestone 2" etc., so that the kanban board will only show issues for the selected milestone? Can you confirm if your guide will give me this result?
sure you can do how you wrote it. But you need one criteria for the quick filter. Which field/custom field will you use for milestone?
@Mirre Snelting, if you are on cloud when you add a quick filter it will be added under the Quick filters heading. You cannot add a new top-level filter. It used to be they were all at the top level but this was changed a couple of years back I think. In server, assuming it hasn't changed in later release, all quick filters are at the top-level, i.e. no drop down.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.