We are using a self-hosted instance of JIRA (currently v 6.24) and Confluence (currently v 5.0.3), both originally installed about 7 years ago. We use JIRA to manage users in Confluence.
We want to clear up the JIRA user list, disable accounts which haven’t logged in for a few months and delete accounts which have never logged in (if they never logged in they can’t have created any content).
However as Confluence gets its user list from JIRA I had one question: If a user has never logged into JIRA but HAS logged into Confluence, will this appear in the user admin panel in JIRA?
Currently, users who have never logged in have ‘Not recorded’ next their ‘Last logged in’ date in the user table. However I'm unsure if this only applies for JIRA or if it also applies to Confluence. I don’t want to screw up access for user who only use Confluence.