Investigating a requirement to have certain Confluence users PDF exports created as Secure / locked pdf format. (no copy or print)Have not seen this in documentation or as a application enhancement.
Has anyone had success/experience in this regard?
Hi David,
This sounds like a great opportunity for an add-on vendor as I was not able to find anything in the Atlassian Marketplace that fits your use case. There are a lot of PDF export plugins but I did not find one for securing exported files.
I created a suggestion ticket for the Atlassian dev team: As an administrator I would like more control over export permissions My vision is that the export permission could be updated to restrict page exports or force them to be secure on a permissions basis, so you could limit the ability of specific users to copy or print exported content.
I look forward to any input from the Community on how you can secure the exports in the current version of Confluence.
Thanks,
Ann
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.