Hi Joe! For the end user it's not possible to do that, but I've cleared all sessions for you now
Is there anything else I can help you with?
Best regards,
Ana
Thank you very much!
On a separate note, I strongly feel we should be given a feature to do this ourselves.
When it comes to security, even the fastest customer support isn't as quick as letting us do it.
Hi Joe! I agree with you. We actually have a Feature request at Site/master/issues/9270 requesting that functionality. You can vote for it and add a comment if you'd like
Have a nice day,
I want my sessions to be cleared too, Please clear all my sessions.
It will log me out of every device and every atlassian product bitbucket jira etc I am logged in?
Hi Suraj, this is only for Bitbucket Cloud. Once we clear your sessions, you'll be logged out Bitbucket Cloud on every browser and device where you had your account open.
For Jira and Confluence, you can do it from https://id.atlassian.com/manage/devices.
Hope that helps!
Hello I would also like all of my sessions to be cleared as well. Is it possible to log out of all SourceTree sessions?
Hello Ana,
Could you please clear all of my active sessions in jira ? I would like re-login with correct credentials. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.