Hi , I am looking for adding a bitbucket pipeline to my repository however i could not see the option on left side panel . Could you please guide me how can i setup bitbucket pipeline please
Hi! Did you sign up for the beta program? You can do that at the bottom of the article Introducing Bitbucket Pipelines.
Let us know if you have any questions
Have a good day,
Ana
I'm having the same issue, I can't see the pipeline on the left menu
I am also facing the same issue. My Organization has started to use Bit-bucket for version control. I came across Pipelines in couple of tutorials for doing server less CI/CD but I cannot see the option in my organization page. however my personal repo has the option for pipelines. Please let me know what to don in this case.
Hi Ana,
could you explain the issue in detail as I am also not able to see PIPELINE option in Bitbucket?
I want to implement Runner in bitbucket but PIPELINE section is not visible.
Regards,
Manoj Kumar
Hi Manoj, did you find any solution. I am also facing same issue
Hi Sajan,
Just came to know that we are using self managed bitbucket which is hosted on our server.
And got to know that this feature is available in BitBucket SaaS version only but need the confirmation of the same.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.