How do i restrict others to not open any stories in my Kanban board/project
You don't. If a user can see an issue, then they can see it using any view they have access to.
Thanks. I mean I no longer use the board/project. We have a new board in place, still few users open new stories in the old board inspite of socializing. That is the reason I need to restrict the user's to open new tickets to the old board.
Boards are a view of a set of issues. Projects are the issue containers. So forget about the board.
If you want to stop people creating issues, take away their permission to do it. Go into the project settings and look at the permission scheme. It has a set of rules for sets of users. You'll probably find a rule like "Create issue: role of 'users'". For that example, go to the project's user/people admin and remove the users and groups from the "users" role.
I'd also think about deleting the board, if you don't want people using it any more.
Thanks Nic, I would try this. We need to keep the old board for some more time, as we need some old records. Thanks again
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.