With Jira and bitbucket, you can get version information with rest API. But I can't find how to do with Confluence or Crowd.
Thanks for any tips,
N. Bauland
It's not exactly a REST API, but for Confluence you can do a POST request to /rpc/json-rpc/confluenceservice-v2/getServerInfo and get the version information.
I am not aware of any API call for Crowd that returns the version number.
Thanks for reply but I'm looking for REST API since RPC seems to be deprecated.
Hi @Nicolas Bauland
You will find Crowd server version in the X-Embedded-Crowd-Version response header that is set by Crowd after any successful REST request. For instance, if you run
curl -u 'test:password' -I 'http://localhost:8095/crowd/rest/usermanagement/1/config/cookie'
You will get something like
HTTP/1.1 200 OKX-Embedded-Crowd-Version: Crowd/3.1.2X-Crowd-User-Management-Version: 1.4[...]Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 15:20:13 GMT
As far as I know, there is nothing similar for Confluence Server. You might want to vote for this open feature request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-43007
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.